Used for welding of various metal materials.
1. Laser welding is mainly for welding thin metal sheets within 3MM, And Overcame large hot-melting, easy deform, post processing trouble etc. problem of traditional argon arc welding technology.
2. The laser is in continuous emission mode ,the welding surface is smooth.
3. Raw and skilled person all can learn to operate quickly , save much labor cost for you.
4. A variety of hand-held heads are available. Different hand-held welding heads can be selected for various requirements For example, external welding, internal welding, right angle welding, narrow side welding, and large spot welding etc.
5.The amount of heat input can be minimized, heat affected zone is small, and the deformation caused by heat conduction is also the lowest;
6. High efficiency,workers not easy fatigue in long-term welding.
|220V 50HZ 40A
|Laser source type
|Output power (laser power)
|Central wave length
|Output power range
|Delivery cable length
|fiber bend radius
|built-in water cooling
|Welding gap requirement