Views:74 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-07 Origin:Site
Laser marking machines are also called laser coding machines. They are used for marking and engraving, but many people do not understand the difference between fiber laser marking machines, CO2 laser marking machines and UV marking machines.
Performance characteristics of fiber laser marking machine:
1. The marking software is powerful, compatible with files of Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other software; supports PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, etc., and can directly use SHX and TTF fonts; supports automatic encoding, printing serial numbers, batch numbers, dates, Bar codes, QR codes, automatic number skipping, etc.
2. It adopts an integrated overall structure, equipped with an automatic focusing system, and the operation process is humanized.
3. Use the original imported isolator to protect the fiber laser window to enhance stability and laser life.
4. No need for any maintenance, long service life, small size, and suitable for working in harsh environments.
5. The processing speed is fast, 2-3 times that of the traditional marking machine.
6. High electro-optical conversion efficiency, low power consumption of the whole machine, greatly saving energy expenditure.
7. The beam quality is much better than that of the traditional solid laser marking machine. The divergence angle is 1/4 of that of the semiconductor pump laser, which is especially suitable for fine and precise marking.
Performance characteristics of CO2 laser marking machine:
1. The marking accuracy is high, the speed is fast, and the depth of engraving can be controlled at will.
2. The laser power is large, which can be applied to a variety of non-metal products for engraving.
3. No consumables, low processing cost-the operating life of the laser is as high as 20000-30000 hours.
4. Clear marking, abrasion resistance, high engraving efficiency, environmental protection and energy saving.
5. Use the 10.64um laser beam to expand, focus, and finally control the deflection of the galvanometer,
6. Act on the surface of the workpiece according to the predetermined trajectory to vaporize the working surface to achieve the marking effect.
7. Good beam pattern, stable system performance, maintenance-free, suitable for industrial processing sites with large-volume, multi-variety, high-speed, high-precision continuous production.
8. The most advanced optical path optimization design and unique graphics path optimization technology, coupled with the unique super pulse function of the laser, make the cutting speed faster.
UV laser marking machine:
The light concentration is extremely small, there is no thermal influence, and no influence on the surroundings. It is suitable for finer processing and more suitable processing materials.
And one is cold processing, the other is thermal processing, UV laser marking is cold processing, and optical fiber is thermal processing. Both ultraviolet and optical fiber are lasers, but the length of the wave is different, so the name is different.
The UV laser processing process is called the "photoetching" effect. "Cold processing" has high-energy (ultraviolet) photons that can break the chemical bonds in the material (especially organic materials) or the surrounding medium to cause the material to undergo a non-thermal process damage. It does not produce heating or thermal deformation on the inner layer and nearby areas of the processed surface, and is suitable for fine processing. Fiber laser marking machine uses laser beam to evaporate the surface material to expose the deep material, or to "carve" traces by the chemical and physical changes of the surface material caused by light energy, or to burn off part of the material through light energy to show what is needed Etched patterns, texts, barcodes and other graphics are suitable for processing metal products.