Views:2 Author:Shenhui god painting Publish Time: 2019-07-31 Origin:Site
First, most of the engraving machines are used in the processing industry, so there are more powders and dusts produced by the processing.
1. During use, pay attention to keeping the screws and polished rods clean and lubricated, and clean the dust and oil to the transmission parts in time.
2. Every time the engraving machine is used, it is necessary to pay attention to cleaning. Be sure to clean the dust on the platform and the transmission system. Regularly (weekly) lubricate the transmission system (X.Y.Z three-axis). It is forbidden to pull the socket with power.
3. If the engraving machine is not used for a long time, it should be refueled regularly (weekly) to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
4. The engraving machine cleans the dust inside the electrical box regularly (depending on the use) and checks whether the screw of the terminal is loose to ensure the safe and reliable use of the circuit.
4. The engraving machine checks the screws of each part of the machine regularly (depending on the use).
Second, some customers have better business and equipment workload. They often forget to protect the machine from oil. Due to seasonal reasons, the equipment does not work for several days or even weeks, and does not pay attention to equipment oiling. Our work experience Tell us that oiling plays an important role in the maintenance process of the engraving machine. When it comes to autumn and winter, our technical department proposes oiling maintenance on the engraving machine. The correct way is:
1. First clean the guide rails and the screw. Use the cloth (no hair removal) bar and the oil and material scraps on the screw to clean it off. Due to the low temperature, both the guide rail and the lead screw can be added with oil. It is best to add antifreeze oil.
2. The refueling cycle is twice a month, that is, every two weeks.
3. If the machine is not used for a long time, it should be refueled regularly to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
4. After the oil is added, move slowly back and forth to ensure that the lubricant can be evenly applied to the guide rail and the lead screw.
Third, the impact of temperature on the engraving machine is not very large, but because many customers add butter to the screw, the winter also forgot to clean up, resulting in each start-up operation does not open, and some studios have very low temperatures, although with the addition of oil, Still frozen, the machine can't run, we think:
1, to ensure the operating room temperature, preferably to reach room temperature, at least the staff will not be very cold.
2. Check the applicable temperature of the fueling standard and reach at least the minimum temperature.
3. When the machine is not in use, if the room temperature is low, it is best to pour out the water in the water tank to prevent freezing of the water tank and the water pipe.