Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-10 Origin:Site
Preparation before using the laser cutting machine
1. Check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the machine's rated voltage before use to avoid unnecessary damage.
2. Check whether there are foreign matter residues on the machine table surface, so as not to affect the normal cutting operation.
3. Check whether the cooling water pressure and water temperature of the chiller are normal.
4. Check whether the cutting auxiliary gas pressure is normal.
How to use laser cutting machine
1. Fix the material to be cut on the work surface of the laser cutting machine.
2. According to the material and thickness of the metal sheet, adjust the equipment parameters accordingly.
3. Select the appropriate lens and nozzle, and check them before starting to check their integrity and cleanliness.
4. Adjust the cutting head to a suitable focus position according to the cutting thickness and cutting requirements.
5. Choose a suitable cutting gas and check whether the gas ejection status is good.
6. Try to cut the material. After the material is cut, check the verticality, roughness and burrs and dregs of the cut surface.
7. Analyze the cutting surface and adjust the cutting parameters accordingly until the cutting surface process of the sample meets the standard.
8. Carry out the programming of the workpiece drawing and the layout of the whole board cutting, and import the cutting software system.
9. Adjust the cutting head and focus distance, prepare auxiliary gas, and start cutting.
10. Perform process inspection on the sample, and adjust the parameters in time if there is any problem, until the cutting meets the process requirements.
Precautions for laser cutting machine
1. Do not adjust the position of the cutting head or cutting material when the equipment is cutting to avoid laser burns.
2. During the cutting process, the operator needs to observe the cutting process at all times. If there is an emergency, please press the emergency stop button immediately.
3. A hand-held fire extinguisher should be placed near the equipment to prevent open flames when the equipment is cutting.
4. The operator needs to be aware of the switch of the equipment, and can turn off the switch in time in case of emergency.