|Cooling mode:|| |
|Rotary Device:|| |
It can be marked on almost all the materials it can see.
Mainly used for marking various plastic keys and electronic equipment, it has a wide range of applications in chip marking, food and food packaging industry, electrical shell marking, electronic parts, line pipe packaging, glass products and crafts, advertising industry and fine carving.
It has good applicability in glass carving, packaging industry marking code, electronic components marking and fine carving.
1. Imported high-speed galvanometer scanner. (Chinese brands are optional)
2. The repetition accuracy is as high as 0.02mm.
3. Short wavelength, small spot, minimum character 0.001 mm.
4. Monopulse energy is small, and it is not easy to damage the surface of materials.
5. Broader application scenarios.
6. Easy to operate, easy to learn and easy to operate.
7. The structure is stable and the vibration is small when working.
8. Running without maintenance.
9. One year quality assurance.
UV marking on glass cup
UV Marking on Bamboo Fiber
UV Laser Wood Marking
|Laser type||UV Laser|
|Max marking speed||＜30000 mm/min|
|Graphic format supported||PLT, BMP, JPG, PNG, TIP, PCX, TGA, ICO, DXF, etc.|
|Pulse repeat frequency||10-150kHz|
|Mini line width||5μm|
|Minimum Shaped Character||0.01 mm|
|Oscillating mirror area||200x200mm/110x110mm/70x70mm|
|Cooling way||Water cooling|
|Working voltage||AC220V±10% 50Hz / AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Net Weight/ Gross weight||130kg/ 160kg|
|Package||Plywood case |