Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-09-19 Origin:Site
12 precautions for proper use of the laser engraving machine
The laser engraving machine is also a type of laser marking machine. In the use and maintenance, we need to master the method and careful maintenance, in order to make the machine more stable and play its role.
1The laser grounding machine's well-grounded laser power supply and machine bed must have good grounding protection. The grounding wire should be smaller than the 4Ω The necessity of grounding is:
(1) can guarantee the normal operation of the laser power supply,
(2) can extend the life of the laser tube,
(3) It can prevent the external machine from causing the machine tool to jump.
(4) Prevent high voltage discharge from accidentally causing circuit damage.
2The cooling water of the laser engraving machine should be unblocked. Whether using tap water or circulating water pump, the water flow must be kept clear. Cooling water is the heat generated by the laser tube. The higher the water temperature, the lower the light output power (15-20 °C water temperature is better); when the water is broken, the tube end will burst due to heat accumulated in the laser cavity, and even the laser will be damaged. power supply. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether the cooling water is unblocked at any time. When the water pipe has a hard fold (dead bend) or falls off, and the pump fails, it must be repaired in time to avoid power loss or even equipment damage.
3, clean and maintain, good exhaust, clean the maintenance of the machine at any time, is a necessary condition for the normal operation of the machine. Imagine that the joints of people are not flexible, and how do they act? By the same token, the machine tool guide rail is a high-precision core component. After each work is completed, it must be wiped clean and kept clean and smooth. The bearings should also be oiled regularly, so that the drive can be flexible, the machining is accurate, and the service life of the machine tool is prolonged.
4The ambient temperature and humidity ambient temperature should be in the range of 5-35 °C. It is important to note that if used in an environment below freezing, it must be done:
(1) Prevent the circulating water in the laser tube from freezing, and the water must be completely discharged after the shutdown;
(2) When starting up, the laser current must be preheated 5It takes more than a minute to work. In rainy and humid environments, the laser power supply needs to be warmed up for a longer period of time. It is really necessary to add high voltage after draining to prevent high-voltage circuit breakdown.
5The correct use of "laser high voltage" key, "laser high voltage" key dialing, the laser power is on standby, hit "manual light" or computer error, will emit laser, inadvertently hurt Things. Therefore, every time you need to complete a job, such as discontinuous processing, you should always turn off "laser high voltage", (laser current can not be off), and the operator is prohibited to leave without permission when the machine is working, so as to avoid accidents, it is recommended to work continuously. The time is less than 5 hours, and the rest can be 30 minutes.
6Keep away from the sudden high power disturbance caused by large power and strong vibration equipment, sometimes causing machine failure, although it is rare, it should be avoided. Therefore, such as large electric welders, giant electric mixers and large-scale power transmission and transformation equipment, etc., should be far away. Strong vibration equipment is self-evident, such as forging presses, vibrations caused by walking of close-range motor vehicles, etc., the obvious jitter of the ground is very unfavorable for precise engraving.
7Lightning strikes can be as long as the building's lightning protection measures are reliable. The first article in this section “Good Grounding” can also help to prevent lightning. Special recommendation: In areas where grid power is unstable (such as voltage fluctuations above 5%), please install a capacity of at least 3000W.The above regulated power supply prevents the voltage from suddenly fluctuating and burning the circuit or the computer.
8Maintain and control the stability of the PC. Control PCMainly used for the control of carving equipment. In addition to installing the necessary graphic design software, it is not necessary to use the special machine. Because the computer is equipped with a network card and an anti-virus firewall, it will seriously affect the speed of the controller. Please do not install an anti-virus firewall on the control machine. If you need a network card for data communication, please disable the network card before starting the engraving machine.
9. Maintenance of the guide rail: When the guide rail is in motion, it is easy to generate a large amount of dust by the processed material. Maintenance method: First wipe the original lubricating oil and dust on the guide rail with cotton cloth, wipe it clean, and then apply a layer of lubricating oil on the surface and side of the guide rail. Maintenance cycle: about a week.
10. Maintenance of the fan: After the fan is working for a period of time, a large amount of dust will accumulate in the fan and the exhaust pipe. The dust will affect the exhaust efficiency of the fan, causing a large amount of smoke to be discharged. Maintenance method: Loosen the connection hose of the exhaust pipe and the fan, remove the exhaust pipe, and clean the dust from the exhaust pipe and the fan. Maintenance period: about one month.
11. Screw fastening: After the movement system has been working for a certain period of time, the screws at the joint of the movement will be loose. When the screw is loose, it will affect the smoothness of the mechanical movement. Maintenance method: Use the supplied tool to tighten the screws one by one. Maintenance period: about one month.
12. Maintenance of the lens: After the machine is working for a period of time, the lens will adhere to the surface due to the working environment, which will reduce the reflectivity of the reflective lens and the transmittance of the lens, and ultimately affect the working power of the laser. Maintenance method: Gently wipe the lens surface in a clockwise direction with absorbent cotton and ethanol to remove dust. In short, the precautions of the laser engraving machine should be done frequently, so that our machine life and work efficiency can be greatly improved.